There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Thank you for your interest in the Lake County Emergency Rental Assistance program. The program helps renters in Lake County, Indiana who are impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualifying applicants may receive twelve months of assistance. Financial assistance is contingent upon the remaining funds available for this program. The time frame to process an application ranges from 45 to 90 days. To help manage processing times, be sure to include all required forms and information.
Read below for important updates, including last to apply, applying for this program, application notifications and more.
We are reaching the end of available funds for this program. The last day to apply for emergency rental assistance with the Lake County emergency rental assistance program is December 31, 2021.
Note: Applications submitted but not yet awarded are not guaranteed financial assistance due to low funds.
All required documentation must be submitted with your application by December 31, 2021 in order to be processed.
Applying for emergency rental assistance
To apply and to manage your application for emergency rental assistance through Lake County, please follow the steps below.
- Create a free Submittable account or sign in to Submittable with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- To complete your application at a later date, but prior to December 31, 2021, save a draft. For instructions, click here.
- To make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit. For instructions, click here.
- If any information changes as compared to the information you submitted with your application, please request to edit your submission. For instructions, click here.
- All attachments, including any required forms, must be attached to your Submittable application.
- For more instructions on how to apply, download our instructions. Click here.
Due to the volume of applications received, communications from Geminus, including notifications, regarding your application will be through Submittable.
To ensure you receive the email notifications, add Submittable emails to your email account's safe list. For instructions, click here. *Please be sure to use the email account registered with your Submittable application.
Please check the email account you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
Help with Submittable
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions, click here.
Note: Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser. To download Firefox, click here. To download Google Chrome, click here.