Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
For further instructions on how to apply, please visit link here.
Lake County Emergency Rental Assistance program is available to individuals or households where:
One or more household member has qualified for unemployment benefits or experienced a reduction in income, incurred significant costs, or experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19.
One or more household member must demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability through a past due rent notice, eviction notice, or threat of eviction if rent is not paid.
Household income must be at or below 80% Adjusted Medium Income for Lake County, Indiana to qualify for this program.
The property you are seeking assistance for must be your primary residence.
This program is for renters only.
*Landlord participation is advantageous and highly recommended for this program. Landlords will be asked to directly verify arrearage and fees.
LCERA can provide up to 12 months of rental assistance both arrears (max 12 months) and future rent. Arrears utility assistance can also be provided (if requested) so long as the utility is in the name of one of the tenants listed on the lease and the utility is not paid directly as part of the monthly rental payment.
*The person filling out this application will be considered the Head of Household for rental assistance purposes.
Questions can be sent to ERA@geminus.org or call 219-685-1499.